With the move to our new platform complete, we proudly present the best articles from our distant past.
The Solid Signal Blog is your resource for thousands of articles and reviews, with new content coming every day. 2018 marks our twelfth year since our humble beginnings, and today over 200,000 people read the blog every month. Every month, the staff gets together and gathers articles that really seem like they have long-term appeal. Here’s the list for the spring of 2014.
- Why doesn’t DIRECTV want you to run an ethernet cable to the receiver?
- Is it better to use barrels on your wall plates or just run the cable straight through?
- What is an SMA connector?
- NICE AND EASY: How do you hook up a Redmere HDMI Cable?
- Solid Signals HANDS ON REVIEW: Technicolor COM2000
- C41 Wireless giving you instructions in Spanish? Heres the easy fix.
- How can a flat antenna work as well as a regular one?
- Why wont this satellite finder work for SWM?
- WHITE PAPER: Upgrading your marine DIRECTV system
- IS IT TRUE: You’ll lose the live buffer if you turn off the Genie?!?!?
- What does the mean on the DIRECTV remote?
- NICE AND EASY: What is line of sight and how much do I need?
- Can you watch DIRECTV programming on your PC?
- Diplexer, combiner, splitter or tap? Learn the difference
- What does that little blue K mean on the DIRECTV Playlist?
- NICE AND EASY: Can you use the WorldDIRECT dish with a SWM-enabled dish?