With the move to our new platform complete, we proudly present the best articles from our distant past.
The Solid Signal Blog is your resource for thousands of articles and reviews, with new content coming every day. 2018 marks our twelfth year since our humble beginnings, and today over 200,000 people read the blog every month. Every month, the staff gets together and gathers articles that really seem like they have long-term appeal. Here’s the list for the last few months of 2014.
- Can you control a DIRECTV H25 receiver with an RF remote?
- TIP: Reboot your DIRECTV receiver twice in 30 minutes to clear out the cobwebs
- How can a clear antenna work as well as a regular one?
- Which is better, RG59, RG6 or RG11 cable?
- What’s the right DIRECTV dish to choose for tailgating?
- What do all the reset options mean on a DIRECTV receiver?
- NICE AND EASY: What DIRECTV remotes work with what receivers?
- If your phone can make calls over wi-fi, do you still need a cell booster?
- Do You Need the Internet For DIRECTV’s Genie?
- What’s the difference between a cell booster and a cell amplifier?
- Why is the output of an amplifier measured in dB instead of watts?
- 2015 Predictions: The year in pay-TV
- 2015 Predictions: The year in cellular –
- Why do DIRECTV receivers have the vent holes on the bottom?
- Is a cheap wireless router worth what you pay for it?
- RVing? Don’t forget the antenna!